COVID-19 Health and Community Spread
- COVID- 19 Cases in Pinellas County
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Schools and Childcare During Coronavirus
- Steps to Preventing Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Financial Assistance For Past Due Rent, Mortgage and Utility Programs
Rental Assistance for qualifying residents
1) Loss of job or significant income due to the COVID-19 pandemic
2) Behind on rent payments or at risk of missing a rent payment
3) Household income at or below 80% of the area median income (AMI). AMI Eligibility Checker
Rental and Utility Assistance for low-income residents in St. Petersburg
Eligibility Requirements and Financial Criteria:
1) State issued ID for all adult household members.
2) Social security cards for all household members.
3) Birth certificates for all household members.
4) Proof of income/unemployment.
5) Copies of past-due utility bills (if applicable).
6) Copy of lease or mortgage (if applicable).
Short term rental and utility assistance for qualifying residents for up to 10 months
Eligibility Requirements and Financial Criteria
- Must live and be a renter within the city limits of St. Petersburg
- Must have suffered an income loss due to COVID-19.
- Must be below 120% AMI (please refer to the Income Limits table).
- Must complete the entire application, leaving no blanks.
- Must not be living in a FHFC-funded development
- Must not be receiving duplicate assistance from another source
Food Pantries and Food Distribution Centers
III. Feeding Tampa Bay