COVID-19 Health and Community Spread
1. Coronavirus Cases in Tampa Bay
2. Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools and Homes
3. Symptoms of Coronavirus
4. Schools and Childcare During Coronavirus
5. Steps to Preventing Coronavirus
6. Updated COVID-19 Dashboard
Financial Assistance For Past Due Rent, Mortgage and Utility Programs
I. Pinellas CARES – APPLICATION PERIOD NOW CLOSED
If you have lost a job or significant income due to impacts from the pandemic, you may qualify for financial assistance up to $5,000 per household to pay for rent, mortgage or utility payments during the period starting March 1, 2020.
How to Apply: Text COVIDCARES to 898211 to start the process.
Eligibility and Requirements:
1) Job or income loss directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e. your workplace shut down under state or
2) You must sign a form attesting that your job or income was impacted directly by COVID-19.
3) You must attest that you have no more than $10,000 in you cash, checking and savings.
4) You must submit a copy or photo showing both Pinellas County and U.S. residence, examples include driver’s
license, utility bill, birth certificate, passport).
Rental and Utility Assistance for low-income residents in St. Petersburg
Eligibility Requirements and Financial Criteria:
1) State issued ID for all adult household members.
2) Social security cards for all household members.
3) Birth certificates for all household members.
4) Proof of income/unemployment.
5) Copies of past-due utility bills (if applicable).
6) Copy of lease or mortgage (if applicable).
Short term rental and utility assistance for qualifying residents for up to 10 months
Eligibility Requirements and Financial Criteria
- Must live and be a renter within the city limits of St. Petersburg
- Must have suffered an income loss due to COVID-19.
- Must be below 120% AMI (please refer to the Income Limits table).
- Must complete the entire application, leaving no blanks.
- Must not be living in a FHFC-funded development
- Must not be receiving duplicate assistance from another source
Food Pantries and Food Distribution Centers
III. Feeding Tampa Bay
Additional Food Distribution Locations
Broderick Park | 11am-12pm (lunch), 3pm-4pm (snack)
6101 66th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Foundation for a Healthy St. Pete | 11:30am-1:30pm
2333 34th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Hispanic Outreach Center | Wednesdays ONLY, 1-3pm
612 Franklin Street, Clearwater, FL